Saturday, July 4, 2015

Masterpiece Made!

Whew! I am FINALLY done with my "masterpiece." I have been working on this for FOREVER, and finally got the kick in the pants I needed to finish this up! AND I'm giving one away!


I started this a LONG time ago, it kinda sat there, and I figured now would be a good time to finish it up! It ended up being MUCH longer than I expected (over 100 pages), and came out much better than it would have if I had done it earlier.

Here is some of what is in it:







I'd like to give a HUGE shout out to Kelly of Building Brilliance! She looked over all million pages and gave me excellent feedback and suggestions! Thanks for your help, Kelly!

6 comments:

  1. I love it! Such an adorable activity which looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It came out better than I expected! Thanks for stopping by!

      Deirdre

      Delete
  2. This looks so great! Kudos to you for working so hard to get your TPT Sellers Challenge Masterpiece done! I'm still working on mine!!
    I hope you have an amazing holiday weekend!!
    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was a lot of effort, but it paid off! I can't wait to see what you create!

      Hope you and the puppy had a good Fourth!

      Deirdre

      Delete
  3. Thank you Deidre! Your masterpiece looks amazing! Thank you for joining my blog party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Your blog looks great! I've loved seeing everyone else's creations :)

      Deirdre

      Delete