Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tell-All Tuesday: Two Truths and a Lie!

Today I'm linking up with Diana from My Day in K and Jayme at Teach. Talk. Inspire. for Tell All Tuesday! This linky is aimed at helping us newbies in the blogging world learn a little more about each other.


This week, we're playing the old "two truths and a lie." Try to guess which one isn't true!
  •  I love to ride my bike along the lake- such a great way to unwind after work.
  • I can tell you at least 2 ways to get anywhere on the CTA (Chicago's transit system).
  • When I was born, we had 7 cats and 2 dogs.
UPDATE: Ready for the truth? 

I DID grow up with that many animals! We lived in a three-flat, with my uncles and grandparents occupying other floors, so between all of us, there were that many! I loved it! And if my grandma didn't work in my grade school, I'm sure none of my teachers would have believed it, either! 

I CAN tell you multiple ways to get somewhere on the CTA. I come from a very long line of CTA employees. Since my grandma worked at my school, during the summers she needed some cash, so she worked for the CTA (and I would tag along)! She did "Culture Bus," which is sadly no longer a thing, and she would get people acquainted with new bus and train routes. I am the go-to person for all my friends when they need to get somewhere :) 

And,  I DO NOT ride my bike along the lake- in fact, I don't know how to ride a bike. I do walk and jog along the lake, which is about half a block from my house :D


So much fun playing with you!


16 comments:

  1. Hi Deirdre, I'm guessing number 3 is the lie. Thank you for taking the time to link up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for starting such a fun linky! Number 3 is actually TRUE! My family is a bit nuts with animals!

      Delete
  2. I'm going to guess the second one! Because it seems like there are so many places to go using the CTA. Enjoyed stopping by your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second one is actually TRUE! There are so many places, but if I know the major intersections, I can get you there! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I'm gonna go with #1. I've had so much fun getting to know you through these link ups! Can't wait to get to know you even better!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Number 1 is the lie! I don't even know how to ride a bike (or drive a car!), but when I do learn, I do plan to ride by the lake!

      Delete
  4. I am going to choose number 2!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, number 2 is true! I am a CTA pro!

      Delete
  5. Tough choices, but I will guess #3. That is a LOT of pets if it is true.
    Suzanne
    Kindergarten Planet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Number 3 is actually true! It was a LOT of pets! Granted, when I was little we lived in a 3-flat and my grandparents on one floor had some of them, my uncles in the basement took care of others. But I enjoyed it!

      Delete
  6. I am going with #3. They all sound like they could be true! Great to get to know a bit more about you.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Number 3 is TRUE! We had a ton of pets!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Three is the craziest, but it is true! There were more animals than people!

      Delete
  8. Hi! Hmm...If #2 is true I am jealous! I am going to go with #3!
    Sarah
    Mrs B's First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA I am a PRO at the CTA! Three is also true! We were some crazy animal people!

      Delete