Sunday, April 12, 2015

Um, my new blog design is AMAZING!


Isn't it purdy?

I'm really loving my new blog design from Gabby's Classrooms! It is everything I had in mind to represent myself and my classroom.

I started my Tpt store back in January at the suggestion of one of my coworkers. As I quickly began to LOVE creating, I knew I could get a lot more ideas and really share what was going on in my classroom with a blog. I tried designing my own, and I do not have the patience for coding. Not. At. All.

The day after I decided to go all out with a gorgeous blog, I saw Miss Kindergarten showing off her new design, and then I checked out Gabby, and I knew right away she could make it gorgeous.

Working with Gabby was AH-MAZE-ING! She got back to me right away, sent me some beautiful design proofs, and worked hard to make it exactly what I was looking for. She was super easy to work with, and was accommodating to all of my requests. She has very fair pricing, and some amazing products in her store.

Check her out! You won't be disappointed!

Gabby's Classrooms



1 comment:

  1. Hiya! Your blog design is great, I know when I got mine it made a big difference, made me feel like I had a 'real' professional blog! Even though your blog is very very new, I would like to nominate you for a Liebster Award as I can see the potential already! For instructions, please check out my blog post!

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete